Inequality Nikolay Krylovskiy2020-01-29T15:58:17-05:00
The gap between rich and poor appears to be increasing in many societies, including the UK.
- Using diagrams evaluate the likely impact of an increase in the level of the national minimum wage.
- Apart from a national minimum wage, analyse the impact of other methods of reducing inequality in a modern economy.
- What are the likely effects on equity of increases in:
The value of property
The progressiveness of income tax
The level of unemployment
- Analyse how changes in the degree of income inequality in an economy can be measured. (15)
- Discuss the extent to which reform of the tax and benefit system alone can reduce the level of income inequality in an economy. (25)
Hardest Hit Companies in the Travel & Entertainment Sector due to Covid-19 Coronavirus, declared by the World Health Organization as a global pandemic, has continued to rain havoc on people and businesses all over the ...
Cost Projections for Covid-19 Treatment in U.S Among the biggest issues that come with the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic is the impact it will make on the health care system. According to recent research published in Health Affairs, ...
Comparing Fiscal Responses to COVID-19 as Percentage of GDP across Countries Covid-19 has been the most dramatic financial event of our lives and so governments around the world have responded dramatically to this crisis. The ...
International Student College Enrollment Trends in the US International college students play a major part in our economy. According to a November 2019 article in Politico, during the 2018-2019 academic year alone international students added $41 ...
Cash On-Hand For FAANG Companies during Covid-19 Company cash on hand is one of the most important aspects of economics, especially for start-up businesses, and can be the reason for its success or failure. But ...
College Education Costs and Inflation in the U.S and U.K College tuition costs have been rising steadily every year. With student loan debt at an ultimate high, reaching a record 1.6 trillion dollars in 2020, the cost ...