Nature-of-economics Nikolay Krylovskiy2020-01-29T14:42:38-05:00
Introduction to micro-economics
Identify which of the following statements are positive and which are normative:
- UK interest rates fell to their lowest recorded level in 2009.
- Employment rose to its highest recorded level in 2017.
- Higher interest rates are unfair because they penalise the poorest in society.
- Higher prices in a particular market encourage entrepreneurs to enter the market.
- The government should make nursery education free for all parents.
- The earnings of males are higher than those of females.
- Governments should not interfere in the workings of the market economy.
Describe the methods used by economists.
To what extent is economics a science?
The Growth of Tech Sector Economic Dominance The tech sector has been growing at an amazing rate over recent decades and has played a vital role in bolstering the economy of several world power countries. It ...
Hardest Hit Companies in the Travel & Entertainment Sector due to Covid-19 Coronavirus, declared by the World Health Organization as a global pandemic, has continued to rain havoc on people and businesses all over the ...
Cost Projections for Covid-19 Treatment in U.S Among the biggest issues that come with the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 pandemic is the impact it will make on the health care system. According to recent research published in Health Affairs, ...
Comparing Fiscal Responses to COVID-19 as Percentage of GDP across Countries Covid-19 has been the most dramatic financial event of our lives and so governments around the world have responded dramatically to this crisis. The ...
International Student College Enrollment Trends in the US International college students play a major part in our economy. According to a November 2019 article in Politico, during the 2018-2019 academic year alone international students added $41 ...
Cash On-Hand For FAANG Companies during Covid-19 Company cash on hand is one of the most important aspects of economics, especially for start-up businesses, and can be the reason for its success or failure. But ...